Thursday, January 1, 2015

#944 better

I have two golden retrievers, and, as a result, A LOT of hair on my floors.  I sweep often, yet I often find another clump of hair moments after I have finished.  It can be depressing.

But I remind myself of an adage that the goal is to make things better, not perfect.  

I think this is a good mantra, not only for my sweeping pursuits, but for the new year as a whole.  

Strive to make your life better, rather than worrying about perfect.  Try to eat better, without beating yourself up for the inevitable lapse.  Try to make your organization better, knowing that there will still always be room for improvement.  Pledge to make the world better, even if it is for only one person.

May 2015 be a better year for you!

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment