Sunday, October 18, 2015

#1234 combinations

I recently needed to pack for a four-day trip out of town.  I pre-pack in my head before I actually assemble the clothes to take because for me, packing is like working a Rubik's Cube.

It is very easy for me to pick out four different outfits, but that is like getting only one side of the Cube to have the same color.  Just as all the sides of the Cube don't automatically align, I take it as a challenge to get the right combination that efficiently uses clothes multiple times. I need to keep switching out options in my head until it all comes together.

Think about other situations that have layers of solutions. Don't quit when you solve just one side; keep going until your whole Cube is aligned.

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment