Saturday, June 2, 2012

#1 a gift to you

#1 a gift to you

One of my closest colleagues recently took another position outside of our organization.  I struggled mightily about what to give him as a "going away" momento and could come up with nothing that seemed appropriate or significant enough.  So instead I decided to start the blog he had been hounding me about -- a way to continue to share the little observations that I normally shared in person.

Ironically the song that is now playing on my random playlist is Elton John's Your Song: "my gift is my song and this one is for you".  I have absolutely zero song writing abilities, but I do have observations on life.  Little thoughts (dots or pearls) that I think can be strung together to make our actions more intentional and synergistic.  Hopefully my reflections will spark some thoughts for you and help make your work and organizations stronger.  

My gift is my mind, and this one is for you.

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots

leadershipdots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment