Friday, July 5, 2013

#399 grand finale

Like millions of others, I watched fireworks in celebration of the Fourth.  As is tradition with my friend, we went to the launch area early and staked out a prime spot for viewing.  

It seemed to me that the fireworks were grander than usual, especially the finale. I could feel the explosions reverberate in my chest, and there were several points during the multi-minute big finish that I literally needed to cover my eyes because the bursts of light were blinding.  It was a winner!

Think about the final experience that you provide your customers.  How can you send them off in "grand finale" fashion?  Can you provide something unexpected as they complete their transaction?  Do exceptional follow up after they have departed to "light up" their eyes in awe of your experience?  Can you send them off with an inspiring message or token from their time with you?

The evening's display of fireworks was all wonderful at the time, but what I remember is the finale.  I suspect your customers may be the same way.  Provide some fireworks at the end to make your experience memorable.

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment