Monday, July 29, 2013

#423 clean slate

I spent most of yesterday deep cleaning my kitchen.  The pull-stuff-out-of the cupboards, take the shelves out of the refrigerator, clean-under-the-stove kind of cleaning.  It was hard work!

There was no one spot that was particularly dirty, but when I was finished, the whole place just felt better.  I wish I had time to do the rest of the house like that.  

It was a classic case -- again! -- of little things adding up to make a real difference.  One clean baseboard here, one pantry scrubbed there, one dust bunny (rabbit!) removed from under the refrigerator and it all adds up to a more pleasing environment.

What can you do today to clear away some of the clutter and start your week with (literally) a clean slate?  It may do your soul wonders.

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment