Sunday, June 22, 2014

#751 start

"The motivation is in the doing."  Susan Power

It is a simple, but very true statement.  I may not be motivated to go exercise, but become so once I actually walk into the gym and get started.  There are days when I am certainly not motivated to write a blog, but always feel better once I actually sit down at the keyboard.  I may not want to tackle that big project at work, but become motivated once I dig into it.  We have to muster energy in advance of big programs, but never seem to be lacking it during the event.

As you look at your yard this weekend or consider other projects that need your attention, don't try to get motivated to do it.  Start doing, and the motivation is sure to follow.

--- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment