Sunday, September 8, 2013

#464 about me


We all have stories to tell.  For me, I tell them through this blog.  Others share them via Facebook or Twitter.  Still others deliver yarns in person to communicate about their life events.  Some people paint their stories.

As I was listening to the Tim McGraw CDs, I realized that he (and most artists) are just setting their stories to music.  Each song shares a life event – truth or fiction we do not know, but it relays a vignette about a specific incident to which we can often relate. 

Think about your life – how can you reflect on your experiences so that you can share them?  Country singer Trace Adkins penned a tune “Songs about Me”, explicitly sharing that he likes country music because they is about "who I am and loving and living, good hearted women, family and God."  

These blogs are about me.  What vehicle are you going to use to share stories about you and your organization?

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment