Thursday, January 2, 2014

#580 wisdom of Zen

How you do anything is how you do everything.   Zen

I thought about this saying a lot over the holidays. 

> If I started the morning by hitting the snooze, would I also "cheat" on my eating choices that day?
> If I threw something into a gift bag instead of taking the time to beautifully wrap it, would I cut corners on other projects?
> If I braved the snow to go to the gym would I also fulfill other commitments in the same way?
> If I listened to what others wanted for gifts, would I also be open to hearing ideas for projects at work?

How you do anything is how you do everything.  Keep this powerful little saying in mind the next time you have a decision to make.

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com

Source:  as quoted in Real Simple, January 2014 in Balance or Bust by Marjorie Ingall, p. 110

No comments:

Post a Comment