Thursday, January 9, 2014

#587 your turn

If you actually go to www.leadershipdots.blogspot.com and view these blog entries on a computer, it has a very different appearance than what you see if the blogs are emailed to you.  I, myself, never read them on the web and more often than not review them via email on my phone.  I suspect that I am not alone.

One of the most fascinating things to me about writing this blog is the number of comments that I have received, via email, from friends and colleagues.  Seems like something resonates with someone almost every day (which is great.)  

If you read on the actual site, it is very easy for you to make comments and send them.  
This is not the case if you are an email subscriber.  And if you are a friend, you know my email address so it is easy to comment as well.

So, in the spirit of good customer service, I am now including an email address with entries so you can share your reactions/ideas/input with me regardless of how you read these.  I would love to hear how you connect these dots to dots in your own life to and if any of the blogs have triggered new thoughts for you and your work.  

I've been writing for over a year.  Now it's your turn!

-- beth triplett
leadershipdots.blogspot.com
@leadershipdots
leadershipdots@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment